- Protect the environment for future generations.
- Protect and serve the needs of our customers, their business and employees.
- Provide our customers a tailor made program for long term efficient, beneficial and economical waste stream management.
- Aid our customers in complying with all air and water regulations, hazardous waste disposal, tank storage, employee health and facility risk management.
- Manage industrial waste safely at all times.
- Share our knowledge and experience with our customers.
- Redifine and restore quality in the service industry.
- Set new standards of ethics, honesty and integrity in the service industry.
Our service to you the customer is based solely on your needs and the waste generated in your business. We work with you, not against you, in providing service tailored to your particular needs and requirements.
The primary reason for our existence, is our commitment to managing industrial waste SAFELY. We take this responsibility very seriously. For years, we have been providing SUCCESSFUL remedies for many different types of waste streams.
EPA & OSHA COMPLIANCE
Environmental occupational regulatory requirements have increased drastically during the past few years. They are likely to become even more stringent in the future as new problems are discovered. We are ready for those changes. Compliance with all these regulatory requirements are just one way we can support your business.
INVESTING IN THE FUTURE
We are aware of the importance of protecting the environment, your business and your employees. We are engaged in the treatment of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, recycling from various industrial sources throughout the state of Florida and southern Georgia. Doing it right the first time is an investment in the things that we hold dear.
We are able to provide your company with on site analysis, waste containers and labels, coupled with laboratory analysis at no extra cost, in conjunction with "Cradle to Grave" disposal or recycling of your hazardous, non-hazardous, and/or industrial wastes. Our Longwood facility has the capabilty of transferring, pre-treating and recycling all of your industrial waste products.
SMALL COMPANY LARGE CAPACITY
We are a small service oriented company with large company capabilities. Whether your needs require a few 5 gallon containers, or a 5,000 gallon tanker, we are equipped to provide those or anything in-between. Our prices are the most competitive statewide.
In business, time is money. It is with this in mind that we make every effort to get our customers on a regular schedule for their pick-ups. This prevents unnecessary accumulation of waste material and gives our customers peace of mind.
We would like the opportunity to submit a quotation for hazardous waste disposal for your facility. We look forward to working with you. Our goal is protecting you and the environment.